Korean Hydrogel eye patches are intended for skincare under the eyes, can also be used for the nasolabial folds, and forehead.
- The nourishing essence in the composition instantly penetrates the deep layer of the epidermis, activates cell regeneration processes, strengthens thin skin, and gives it unrivaled smoothness.
- A key component of patches - hyaluronic acid, which is a powerful moisturizer.
- Green tea extract, Aloe Vera Leaf extract, heartleaf extract are used to the skin become healthy and smooth.
- It insantly replenishes moisture and delivers nourishment deep into the skin while refreshing your skin.
- Effectively combats the most common signs of aging, delicately whitens the tone, fights imperfections, whitens dark circles under the eyes, and makes up for the lack of moisture in the cells.
How to use:
1. After cleansing, lightly prepare your skin with toner.
2. Remove the patch using the built-in pliers.
3. Attach the patch to the desired area, such as the eye area or the palm line.
4. After about 20 to 40 minutes, remove the patch and lightly tap the remaining essence to absorb.
Skin Concern: Anti-aging/ Wrinkles, Dryness/ Hydration.
Skin Type: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily, Sensitive.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Agar, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carrageenan, Carbomer, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 42090, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate (10ppm), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia, Cordata Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Methylparaben, Fragrance.
It is recommended to use eye patches daily to keep the skin moist.