Hydrocolloid fabric absorbs exudate from wounds to maintain a humid environment so wounds can be protected from external pollutants and secondary infections.
- It protects wounds by using hydrocolloid sheets and absorbs skin secretion to create a moist environment and make skin look spotless.
- Prevent secondary infection by protecting skin from fine dust, germs.
24 Patches: 7mm x 10ea + 10mm x 5ea +12mm x 9ea
How to use:
1. Choose a slightly larger size than the wound.
2. Minimize finger contact to the adhesive surface, attach the dressing on the wound and wrap it for 1 minute while pressing the product for perfect adhesion. You can also attach the edge of the dressing with medical tape for a more secure attachment.
3. If the white swollen areas are no longer swollen, replace the product with a new one.
4. Attach one patch to the affected area once a day.